Sep

Taking a break

I’m taking a vacation, both in the literal sense and in the blogging sense.  I need to recharge my batteries on both accounts.  I don’t expect to be away long.

15 Responses to “Taking a break”

1. September 29, 2008 at 12:47 am

Have some fun then so you can come back and remind us what that is like. LOL.

September 30, 2008 at 3:54 pm

We’ll be here when you get back.

3. September 30, 2008 at 11:28 pm

You will be missed.
    As always.
    😉

4. October 1, 2008 at 7:34 pm

your biceps look nothing like that, dude.
    :mrgreen:

5. October 2, 2008 at 12:51 am

Wow… look at you?!?! GOLF TENNIS AND FISHING!!! WOW… that covers all the bases right? Just throw in a football and you are all set… by the way you look like rambo in the picture… is that intentional 😉 ?
    Have a great vacation…

6. October 3, 2008 at 7:26 am

Hope you have a nice vacation. When you get back….I wish you would consider changing the name of this place to Murder She Wrote of Ravens. I know you won’t; but that’s what goes through my mind EVERY time I think of this place. I’m not sure I’ll ever get it right. 🙂

7. October 5, 2008 at 12:48 am

I’m running way behind. Are you back yet. 😛

8. October 5, 2008 at 10:35 pm

Hm, was kinda hoping to see some bailout rant.

(No, this is not a kick in the butt! You know I don’t do those until it’s absolutely necessary 😉 ). Hugs, S.

9. October 7, 2008 at 6:07 pm

have a lovely vacation, smith and i hope you have time to write some poetry. i’ll be waiting. 😉
    sarah

10. October 10, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Alright, harden the fuck up, PipeBoy.
    Post something, huh?

11. October 13, 2008 at 5:43 am

Just popping in to make sure you don’t assume that ‘out of sight’ means ‘out of mind’.
    Although you can’t see us, we are all still here, waiting patiently (well, at least some of us 😉 )until you return.

12. October 13, 2008 at 10:31 am

Oh, the blog break, yes I’ve had several of those. Four or five at least so far this year….
    I’m reading some good stuff these days. The breaks help.
    Holler over at my place when you get back, we’ll leave the light on for ya..
    Kim

13. October 17, 2008 at 8:25 am

I hope the break won’t be too long.Need something good to read over here.

14. October 17, 2008 at 2:25 pm

I normally don’t comment twice… but here we go

1. You are missing every opportunity to write about an amazing comeback by your Red Socks (you know I do not like sports)
    2. You are missing great opportunities to write about all the political mumbo jumbo out there… I could use a fresh spin on Palin… Obama… McCain… and what’s his name? Oh yeah… Biden…

I don’t like talking politics either… but your funnier than I am… hurry up and come back

15. October 17, 2008 at 8:45 pm

Yeah, I heard just this evening something about the Red Sox were just barely staying alive.