Sep

The Dog Ate My Homework

I just wanted to say, yes, I have noticed the comments that have been left on my last two posts. I had every intention of responding to all of them tonight, but…………………the Red Sox and Rays played into the fourteenth inning, it is now past midnight, and I have to get up in the morning to go to an appointment with {shudder} my dentist.

Worst of all, the Red Sox lost. I stayed up all night just to watch Mike Timlin cough it up in the top of the fourteenth. So now I’m tired AND in a bad mood.

But I do wish to say a sincere “thank you” to everyone who took the time to read those posts and leave a comment.ย  The good news is that tomorrow is my day off, so with any luck I’ll be all caught up with the comments by then.

11 Responses to “The Dog Ate My Homework”

1. September 11, 2008 at 12:32 am

These have always been some of my favourite posts in bloggoland. “Sorry I am too busy to…” Not too busy to post about being too busy though, haha, at least you’ve got your priorities right,

Thanks for the comment!

Sorry, Paul, couldn’t resist. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This post took me about two minutes to whip together, including the fiendishly clever self portrait. Replying to the outstanding comments would have taken an hour. And the Red Sox were on. As I said, the dog ate it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you will free to visit here often.

2. September 11, 2008 at 6:54 am

I just love it when you post pictures of yourself. Have a nice day off.

Glad you liked it. I’m looking a tad jaundiced these days though, don’t you think?

Nice day? I don’t think so. A dentist visit followed by a hefty bill from my mechanic definitely do NOT add up to a nice day. Plus I’m still in a bad mood from last night’s game.

Oh, well. At least the weather is nice.

3. September 11, 2008 at 11:37 am

WOO HOO

Go Rays

Away, Satan, away! Get thee gone! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Well, at least you’re not a Yankees fan. ๐Ÿ˜‰

September 11, 2008 at 11:47 am

Lolly’s right, the self-portraits are always fun. In this post you look a little yellow though.

Too many eggs, I think. Or maybe it was just the sight of the Red Sox coughing one up in the fourteenth inning.

As for comments on our comments, we’ll wait. The Dentist is never something you want to push aside. Get it done, quickly.

All over with for six more monhts, thank God. I hate going to the dentist. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

5. September 11, 2008 at 9:15 pm

Great Smiley, dude.

Home made, believe it or not. I also had a happy one prepared, just in case the Sox had won. Alas, not to be. The mad one came out better anyway.

September 13, 2008 at 11:31 am

You once said I was hiding poet, well enough hiding. I’ve put up a couple poems in the last week or so. One goofy, one inspired. Well, both inspired, but still one goofy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, Sam! I’ll be sure to check them out in the next few days!

7. October 28, 2008 at 4:54 pm

People should read this.

8. 8 sex
    June 4, 2016 at 10:36 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the
    same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

9. June 5, 2016 at 5:04 am

ใŠใฏใ‚ˆใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚
    ๆ‚ช็Ž‰ใ‚ณใƒฌใ‚นใƒ†ใƒญใƒผใƒซใŒๅข—ใˆ็ถšใ‘ใ‚‹ใจใ‹ใชใ‚Šๅฑใชใ„ใจ่จ€ใ‚ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใ‚‹ไบ‹ใฏ็š†ใ•ใ‚“ใ‚‚็Ÿฅใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใจๆ€ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚็งใฏๅฅๅบท่จบๆ–ญใงๆ‚ช็Ž‰ใ‚ณใƒฌใ‚นใƒ†ใƒญใƒผใƒซใ‚„ไธญๆ€ง่„‚่‚ชใฎใ‚นใ‚ณใ‚ขใŒ้ซ˜ใใ€ๅŒป่€…ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚ๆณจๆ„ใ•ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใใ‚‰ใ„ใงใ—ใŸใ€‚ใใ‚“ใชๆ™‚ใซ่ฆ‹ใคใ‘ใŸใฎใŒใใชใ‚Šใงใ™ใ€‚้žๅธธใซๆง˜ใ€…ใช้ฃฒใฟ่–ฌใ‚’ๆคœ่จผใ—ใŸๅพŒใ€ๆœ€็ต‚็š„ใซใใชใ‚Šใซ่พฟใ‚Š็€ใ„ใŸใจใ„ใ†ไบ‹ใงใ™ใ€‚ๅธŒๆœ›ใฎใ‚ใ‚‹ไบบ็”Ÿใ‚’ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚็ถšใ‘ใŸใ„ใจๆ€ใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ไบบใฏ่ˆˆๅ‘ณใŒใ‚ใ‚Œใฐใ”่ฆงไธ‹ใ•ใ„ใ€‚

10. June 5, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and
    reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve included you guys to
    my blogroll.