Aug

They’re coming to take me away, ha! ha!

In a way, I hate to follow up something comparatively thoughtful like the poem in my last post with something as inane as this. In fact, I hadn’t really planned on posting anything tonight.

But since someone who shall remain nameless (yeah, right) has threatened to throw a temper tantrum if I don’t, here you go.

Be careful what you wish for………πŸ‘Ώ

In a really perverse, twisted kind of way, though, this post is kind of an appropriate follow up to the previous one.

-smith 😈

9 Responses to “They’re coming to take me away, ha! ha!”

1. August 30, 2008 at 1:30 am

Ah, this brings back so many good memories of the Dr. Demento show! πŸ™‚ Thanks for that!

The song is actually a lot older than Dr. Demento. It came about around 1968. It was one of my favorites when I was a kid. It’s amazing what you can find on the internet, isn’t it?

Thanks for coming by, Teeni!

2. August 30, 2008 at 10:52 am

Kind of twisted huh?? is this your temper tantrum?

He-he. Perhaps. But I’m over it now. 😈

3. August 30, 2008 at 1:29 pm

They’ll never take me in alive.

Now THAT I believe!

4. August 30, 2008 at 7:29 pm

the weeks been that bad, huh?
    you got my email . . .
    Yoiks!

“Yoiks” just about sums it up.

5. 5 Spaz
    August 31, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Now I get your poem!!!

πŸ˜‰

(Sorry, couldn’t resist).

s’okay. As I said, this post is, in a perverse kind of way, a worthy follow up to the previous one.

Watching this interesting video (seems I’m missing some North American Culture), I remembered something that I almost had forgotten. And for that I say ‘thank you’.

Intriguing comment. I wonder what that “something” is?

And re funny farms, I think the people in the funny farms may be more sane than the ones on the outside. Afterall, just look around you.

S.

Attn Mr Wedonotmentionyournamebutthenstillmaybe: Thanks for giving Mr. Smith a kick in the butt, keep going, I hear it’s good exercise πŸ˜‰ .

6. August 31, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Yo Steve:

That guy is a real sick man.
    He needs his medz man.
    Who would flip out over a dog leaving?
    I think he was CrAzY to begin with pal.

Perhaps. I admit that this video is an interesting interpretation of the song.

Stay sane bro,

Not a chance in hell, pal.

JoJo

7. September 2, 2008 at 4:54 pm

damn, it has been awhile since I’ve heard this

Same here. It’s amazing what you can find on the internet, isn’t it? Thanks for stopping by!

8. September 4, 2008 at 12:11 am

Hello-o…….
    New post in order.
    Mr. Murphy where’s the follow up?
    πŸ˜‰

9. September 4, 2008 at 12:27 am

I can’t really go into details here. Suffice to say that there are things going on in my personal life that limit the amount of time I can give to this blog.

I blog when I can. I live the rest of my life when I have to. That’s just how it is.

Yes, I’m slow to respond to comments. Yes, I only post sporadically. Yes, I don’t visit others’ blogs as often as I should. Guilty as charged m’lud.

I wish it could be different, but for now, and for the foreseeable future, it won’t be. I do the best I can, but there are other things in my life that demand my time and energy that quite simply have a higher priority than this blog.

I do my best, and will continue to do my best. To all those who have left comments, I thank you sincerely and want you to know I read and value each and every one of them.

I hope everyone understands. I’m doing my best.

-smith