May

an apology….

….to the many friends I have been neglecting lately.

I can’t go into details, but there’s a lot of negative things going on with me lately, so the blog, as usual, gets short shrift.  I value all of you, your comments, your emails, and, of course, your own writings.

I beg a little further indulgence.  Hopefully things get back to normal around here.

-smith

9 Responses to “an apology….”

1. May 17, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Everyone has those times in life. I hope all gets back to normal and that everything turns out alright for you.

Thanks, evyl. I knew you’d understand.

2. May 17, 2008 at 8:07 pm

Yep, definitely happens. Don’t feel rushed, we’ll be around.

I appreciate that.

3. May 17, 2008 at 9:49 pm

Be well…come back refreshed and ready to go ok?
    😉

Refreshed? I don’t know about that. Ready to go? I think I can do that.

4. 4 zeynepankara
    May 18, 2008 at 10:38 am

I am new here; just wanted to say hello!! Zeynep.

Thanks for stopping by.

5. May 18, 2008 at 2:20 pm

I got some negative things, too. Even wrote a haiku about it. But I’m determined to see better days.
    The best to you, Smith.

I read your haiku. Well done! I guess we’ll just have to suffer together.

6. May 19, 2008 at 7:07 pm

Hugs to you. You are never far from our thoughts.

Thanks. That really means a lot.

May 19, 2008 at 10:18 pm

We’ll keep stopping by. Take all the time you need, you’ll get no judgment from us.

Thanks, Sam. I’m glad I have you in my corner.

May 19, 2008 at 11:00 pm

Hope all is well, Steven.

No, all is definitely not well. But I’m dealing with it. Knowing that you’re thinking of me makes it a little easier to deal with. Thank you for being you.

9. May 21, 2008 at 9:16 pm

No more appetizers for you, Mr. Smith. :mrgreen:
    You need to decide what it is that you want to do and do it, or not.
    If you want to succeed as a blogger, blog.
    If you want to succeed as a slacker, continue as usual.
    Some tough love, buddy. Sorry.

You’re a major pain in the ass, you know that? 😉

You know I mean it in the best possible way.
    You got the tools, you just need to use them daily.
    Up to you.

Thanks, buddy. I know it’s meant well.

Carpe Diem

Carpe? What are you talking about? I don’t even like fish.
    😈