Nov

Ever have one of those days…..

…when you just want to do this to someone?

I know I do.

Okay, not very profound, I realize. But I though it was funny.

12 Responses to “Ever have one of those days…..”

1. November 27, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Every day.

Oh, now THERE’S a surprise. 😉

2. November 28, 2007 at 12:10 am

Yep, I was gonna say “When don’t I have that urge, or one of those days?” 😀

Remind me not to go ice fishing with you.

3. November 28, 2007 at 6:19 pm

I can’t stop watching it, it’s so unexpected and funny.
    No, I never have these days.
    That’s my story and I am sticking to it.
    And if you don’t believe, that’s ok, I can always HAMMER it into your head 😉

November 28, 2007 at 8:57 pm

Not my first viewing of that, but still one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. And yes, there’s been days…

5. 6 evylsmoke
    November 29, 2007 at 9:18 am

We do it everyday where I work.

6. November 29, 2007 at 10:58 am

Oh, that is VERY funny! But I wouldn’t do that….
    🙂

7. 8 Billy (A Liberal Disabled Vet)
    December 1, 2007 at 5:06 pm

I love it. Especially as the ‘guin goes through the ice. I can think of a few people I would like to slap through a concrete floor in the same way.

8. December 4, 2007 at 7:43 am

Hey, that wasn’t you who went diving was it? Where are you? I am on smithpostwithdrawel.

9. December 8, 2007 at 7:16 pm

A-yup – though not as often lately. Great little clip. Made me giggle. 😉
    WC

Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂

10. December 8, 2007 at 11:10 pm

Spas ain’t the only one missing you. I know you’re working up that fantastic Christmas post…

I did post one. Doesn’t seem to have gone over that well, though.

11. 12 yogi's tiger
    December 9, 2007 at 4:43 pm

funniest thing i have seen in a long time. i frequently have those days and it would be good to be able to do that to a number of people, but i probably wouldn’t

some people just need to get pushed through the ice. 😉