Aug

Stupid stuff I found on the Internet

Rough schedule at work: three straight weeks without a single day off. So nothing terribly profound tonight, just some funny stuff I thought I’d share.

An actual Boston based moving company.

Well, you won’t forget the name of this company any time soon.

I guess the meaning gets lost in translation.

And after lunch at fuk-mi, why not have a few drinks at Cocks?

Introducing the amazing Firefox bra!

I don’t know who this kid is, but boy, is HE confused.

‘night all!

-smith

10 Responses to “Stupid stuff I found on the Internet”

1. August 29, 2007 at 8:42 am

Bet the cat has a mammoth erection.

August 29, 2007 at 8:59 am

I’m sure that last feller is awfully popular as well.

3. August 29, 2007 at 9:43 am

Those were funny. The bra picture was so……okay, erotic. Talk about softness….You’d just have to pet it, wouldn’t ya?

4. 4 Spaz
    August 29, 2007 at 10:35 am

Too bad that the Nazis couldn’t find another symbol to use other then the swastika although in Hitler’s thinking this made perfect sense. There are many religions that regard it as a holy symbol, generally speaking it doesn’t stand on an angle though. Question remains whether the guy above is just unlucky or ignorant.

5. August 29, 2007 at 12:18 pm

I bet it’s just not the last guy that’s a little confused..poor putty tat! 😉

6. 6 joebec
    August 29, 2007 at 6:09 pm

dude! someone MUST have played a very nasty joke on that poor exchange student. there’s just NO WAY!!

7. August 29, 2007 at 9:14 pm

In response to Joe’s comment, we always have to consider photoshop nowadays……

August 30, 2007 at 8:36 pm

You may have had a busy week, but from the look of these pictures, I’d call it very productive!

9. 9 psipsina
    October 18, 2007 at 4:42 pm

My husband has a friend who used Death Wish Piano Movers. As if it weren’t funny enough, the company is run by a few Hell’s Angels types.

The worst business name in Boston, by the way, is Moby Dick Kabob.

10. 10 psipsina
    October 19, 2007 at 9:39 am

P.S. I think you should submit “The Amazing Firefox Bra” to icanhascheezburger.