Aug

I’m sorry, I’ve been bad

I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome I have received upon my return to the blogosphere. Unfortunately, I have not always responded with the same courtesy that has been shown to me. No, I haven’t sworn at anyone, but I have been a bit, well, pokey about responding to comments. I had almost forgotten how enjoyable blogging is, but also how much work has to go into it.Β  Without meaning to, I feel that I have been discourteous.
So tonight I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning getting caught up on my comments. If you have been kind enough to leave a comment in the last month or so, I have finally gotten around to responding. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to comment, and please accept my apologies for being so slow to respond. I will try to do better.

–Smith

9 Responses to “I’m sorry, I’ve been bad”

1. August 14, 2007 at 10:19 am

How could I not forgive an apology like that? πŸ™‚

Hopefully it’s impossible. πŸ˜‰

August 14, 2007 at 3:09 pm

*snickers* I won’t post what I’m actually thinking… but there’s no need for apologies. No worries, Smith.

No, don’t forgive me! Spank me! Hurt me! Make me feel cheap! 8)

3. August 15, 2007 at 7:16 am

shit happens….

Indeed it does, and with astonishing regularity.

Hey! I made a funny! Get it? “shit”…”regularity” Geez, I slay myself. 8)

4. August 15, 2007 at 1:30 pm

Yes, keeping caught up is a challenge, don’t know how people who get 20-30 comments a post do it.

Obviously, neither do I.

No worries though, we know you are busy and besides, everybody likes to have something to hold against somebody else, gives them a sense of power πŸ˜‰ .

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

5. August 16, 2007 at 4:43 am

if you can’t laugh at yourself, have no fear smith…we’ll do it for you ok?? πŸ˜‰

I know I’m in good hands in that department!

6. August 18, 2007 at 2:18 am

I haven’t been here in a long while but I’m glad to see that you’re having the same problem I have been in the keeping up department. It’s hard enough posting some days but then responding to comments is a whole ‘nother….NOT that I want people to stop commenting!

Exactly. Sometimes it feels like blogging is a second job. Not complaining, I really enjoy it, but it does take up a lot of time. Glad to see I’m not alone here.

It’s okay though, we all do understand how it is.

Peace, love and understanding…and spanks too.

Oooooooo! Spanks! I love that part! 8)

August 18, 2007 at 11:06 am

No bothers Smith. You respond to comments more than anyone else, so if anyone has any issues with you, they should ashamed. We’re just glad to have you back.

Thank you! I try. πŸ˜‰

8. August 18, 2007 at 11:58 am

Don’t worry about it. Shit happens.

Yes it does. Thanks for stopping by!

9. August 20, 2007 at 8:07 pm

smith,
    i know what you mean. i have been terrible myself with my blog. i have had so little time lately. i’m sure all your readers will/have forgiven you. glad you’re back to the keyboard – you belong here.

sarah

Thank you Sarah. That means a great deal coming from you.