Aug

Well, since you asked….

Not long ago, my dear, dear friend and esteemed colleague, Michael Murphy, put up a post in which his hunky visage figured most prominently. And a comely face it is, to be sure. But an unexpected result is that a couple of bloggers known to both of us sent me emails (I swear I am not making this up) that basically said, “hey, Smith, why don’t you show us what you look like”.

Well, to be honest, I’m rather reluctant to do this. Truth is, I have a slight physical deformity which many people find somewhat disquieting, and of which I am extremely self conscious. For this reason I decided not to put my picture on my blog. But, since some people really insist, I’ll do it. Give the people what they want, I always say.

Scroll down if you really want to see what I look like. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.

–Smithimodo

7 Responses to “Well, since you asked….”

August 5, 2007 at 2:53 am

*snort* You’re a mess, MrSmith. Such a joker you are. That’s twice now, you got me! *just you wait!*

yeah, ain’t I a stinker?

2. 2 ~m
    August 5, 2007 at 9:35 am

You know what I really want to say here but I’ll keep it clean and say, lost your head again, eh?

nah, just trying to stay a-head of the blogging curve.

3. August 5, 2007 at 12:07 pm

You’re impossible! 😉

No, just very, very improbable.

4. August 5, 2007 at 12:09 pm

Yikes!

BOO!!!!!!!!!!

5. August 5, 2007 at 5:40 pm

you’ve really lost your head over this blogging thing hey smith???

yeah, i know…that comment is a shocker!
    😯

My head never was screwed on straight to begin with.

6. 6 joebec
    August 6, 2007 at 9:36 am

lol don’t worry about it smith, one day you’ll be all back in one pc again.

oh, I don’t know….I kinda like it this way. Gives one such an interesting perspective on things.

August 8, 2007 at 10:39 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nothing like a good scare to make you feel like you’re truly alive.