Feb

Britney Krishna?

I know, I know, I shouldn’t, but I just can’t resist here. My favorite floozy, America’s Sweetheart of the Trailer Park, is at it again. This time the little strumpet showed up at a tattoo parlor with a shaved head.

Who is this girl getting career advice from, Michael Jackson? I have houseplants who generate more brainwaves than this bimbo.

Why would a girl with a voice that makes Courtney Love sound like Sarah Brightman go out of her way to trash the only thing she really has going for her, her looks? Have any brain cells survived all that partying? Compared to some of her past stunts this is mild, but honestly, what is going on here?

Does she really think the Dalai Lama look is a nifty career move? Or has she suddenly decided to join the Hare Krishnas? That won’t last long: Krishnas take a vow of chastity.

Or maybe she’s just plain fed up with all the media attention and decided the easiest way to be totally ignored is to disguise herself as Sinead O’Connor.

First the shaved hoo-hoo, now the shaved head. I can’t decide which looks worse.

You can check this out yourself by clicking here.

–Smith

12 Responses to “Britney Krishna?”

1. February 19, 2007 at 5:01 am

it’s nice having an experimental life. You know, do whatever. And then try something else. And something else again.

I think celebrity becomes as race against the Red Queen – more and more outrageous things to stay in the same glary spotlight.

It’ll grow back πŸ˜‰

ggw

2. February 19, 2007 at 12:56 pm

I’ll bet she was just sick of doing the bleaching thing, and wanted to start over. I would be. I can’t even decide if I’m going to go to the trouble of coloring my gray or not.

3. February 19, 2007 at 5:58 pm

I knew it! And still, I had to come see if you really would, guess there’s always hope…… even worse, I actually read it!
    Frowned greetings from someone who might have drafted her own Britney Post…… πŸ™‚ .

4. February 19, 2007 at 8:42 pm

perhaps she just likes being bald…all over??? whatever the purpose, it’s afforded her a heap of free publicity for a career that’s taken a nose dive hasn’t it? maybe she’s not so silly after all..nah!! gotta be the publicist!

5. 5 thedesktop
    February 19, 2007 at 9:57 pm

Maybe she really, really, REALLY like Nicole Kidman’s performance in V for Vendetta.

6. 6 thedesktop
    February 19, 2007 at 9:58 pm

Gah! I mean Natalie Portman. Crap!

7. 7 joebec
    February 20, 2007 at 3:56 pm

she is such trash. maybe she’s gonna become a neo-nazi. wouldn’t be the first idiotic thing she’s done.

8. 8 Lil
    February 21, 2007 at 12:28 pm

it seems this poor girl is having a nervous break-
    down, and is emotionally vulnerable so how a bout
    showing some compassion. when you think of how she
    has been exploited, is it any wonder she is having
    a meltdown.

9. 9 joebec
    February 21, 2007 at 6:50 pm

sorry to say but to “lil” no one is exploiting britney but britney. and no, i have no remorse for someone who gets married, squeezes out two kids to hurry up and get divorced, lets her coochie hang out for the world to see and then does this?? i feel bad for her children. unfortunately they don’t get to pick their mother.

10. February 22, 2007 at 1:35 am

HA! I knew it, she’s trying to become MJ with her strange antics!

I almost couldn’t tell who that was, then I read your tag for Britney, lol.

Btw, thanks for stopping by and giving a comment. Sorry I took so long to make my way back over here. Life sure can be a pain in the wahoo, if you know what I mean. πŸ˜‰

11. February 22, 2007 at 9:34 am

i have a few questions for lil….exactly WHO is exploiting this “girl”…remembering this “girl” is married and has 2 children? who forced her to flash her gash? who coerced her into shaving her head? i’m with joebec here….it’s the kids you should be feeling for. not this bit of damned trailer trash who has NO thought for anyone but herself…

I’m with you here. In fact, you just saved me a lot of typing! πŸ˜‰

sorry smith…couldn’t help myself….going back to the nook now
    *hanging head in shame*

Quite alright, mum! All views and opinions are welcome on this blog! πŸ™‚

12. February 27, 2007 at 6:08 am

goodo then…happy to be of assistance πŸ˜‰